The Friends of the CYO always need help, new input, and fresh minds with new ideas and new suggestions. Specifically, at the moment we need help from about 2 or 3 people to:
- attend our meetings and bring new ideas;
- find out about what we do (and also what is outside our remit);
- meetings are very informal and as much of a social event as anything;
- consider taking over as chairman or secretary in July 2012;
- help or provide experience in fund raising.
We also need help and any expertise intermittently with things like:
- assisting with general fund raising, including for trips and workshops;
- publicity and PR.
And at concerts we need help with:
- ticket and programme sales;
- selling raffle tickets;
- checking / collecting tickets on the door;
- organising children (and adults).